The Epson EB-1771W sets a high standard for widescreen projectors with its ultra sleek design and energy efficient lamp. It delivers value, convenience and performance. Engineered for radiant, big-screen presentations, the EB-1771W features native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution — a must-have for delivering HD video content or high-resolution images from your widescreen notebook. Couple that with 3000 lumens colour / white light output, and the results are truly amazing.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to use features – Horizontal and Vertical keystone correction makes setup a breeze.
- Smallest 3,000 Lumen, 3LCD projector in the world – Only 45mm thick, and 1.71kg in weight.
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n – Available as an option for use with the EB-1771W.
- iProjection – Display and control content from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod® touch with the Epson iProjection App and any nearby wireless or networked Epson projector.
- USB Plug ‘n Play – Transmit Images, Sound and Mouse Operation through one USB cable.
- DICOM Simulation Mode – Specialised imaging uses standardised greyscale to reproduce medical images such as x-rays for medical training and education.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership – Lamp price only $119RRP.
- Broad Connectivity – HDMI, VGA, Video (RCA), USB Type B, USB Type A, Audio (stereo mini).
3x Brighter Colours with Epson*Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
Easy-To-UseThe Epson EB-1771W was designed for absolute ease of use. Simply turn on the power, direct the projector towards the screen or wall and the image is automatically adjusted with any vertical keystoning corrected. In line with the screen aspect of most notebook PCs, the EB-1771W can project in a native WXGA widescreen aspect, meaning no complications. Simply connect, and project!
#Optional for EB-1771W
*Via Optional Wireless
USB Plug ‘n Play and USB Memory Slide ShowThe EB-1771W can display your presentation with image, audio and mouse control via a connection to a PC or Mac with a simple USB cable. You can also create and display images directly from a USB memory device, making it possible to give presentations without the need for a PC.
DICOM Simulation ModeDICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine) is a standard for handling, storing, printing, and transmitting information in medical imaging, which includes a file format definition and a network communications protocol. The DICOM simulation mode in the EB-1771W can reproduce images with gray level very close to DICOM Part 14 (Grayscale Standard Display Function). This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images such as X-ray pictures for training and education in the medical institutions.
Split ScreenProject two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously. Choose from three layout options. You can swap the images as well as choose the source for audio.
PDF Viewer and Movie PlaybackUsers can display PDF or motion JPEG files saved to a USB flash drive directly from the projector, no conversion needed.
Direct Connect to ELP-DC06Further enhancing suitability to the modern corporate environment is the ability for the EB-1771W to connect directly to the Epson ELP-DC06 document camera / visualiser. These Epson products feature unique technology enabling them to connect via USB and provide full operation without the need for a PC.